Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dem feels

I have got no idea why, but i suddenly have a need to talk to someone about matters of the heart. It could be the new environment in my new school, or it could be due to the songs that i've been listening to for the past half an hour. This feeling really sucks.

"I've got only one life, and i assume i'm living it the best way possible. The people i meet daily are the ones that change the way i live. It is definitely for the better, yet does that mean that i'm restricting myself on all the foolish things that i'm missing out? No, it's definitely for the better. There are things that i tell myself that i should not do, yet i yearn to do them sometimes, despite it being stupid. The people i call friends are the ones i can entrust my entire heart to. They are the best. Yet deep inside, something is yelling 'LIES!', and flashbacks immediately appear in my mind." That's what i tell myself after listening to Good Life by One Republic.

I honestly think i've changed. Possibly to the less sensitive side. I have no idea. Why would i think that, you might ask. Well, yesterday i played some songs on Youtube while doing work in the library with Wei Leong, and he told me i listened to weird songs. So today, i peeped into his phone, and founds songs that i used to listen to when i was younger (secondary school, duhh). I used to think that the music i listen to determines my personality. The change in my music taste.. Does it mean i've changed as a person? This has been on my mind for the entire day. I'm always awkward talking to people face to face. Hell, i even feel nervous when talking on the phone with others. However, the only thing that keeps me sleepless on nights is my secondary school CCA. Perhaps i really found another home, another way to relieve myself(not the pee way). I would spend nights/bus trips, thinking of things to say to my juniors when i see them, because i know that at least one would listen and keep it in his heart and remember it. One is all i hope for. One will have the idea to change the world, yet he would have the support of others around/under him to maximise his potential.

And then there's the attraction part. Of course, who wouldn't ask when will their other half appear? Or even if the other half is THAT other half that fits perfectly. Ah fuck it. I don't even want to talk about this. I lost my mood to mention this topic.

"One is better than none, yet fun cannot be achieved by one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home