The way i am.
I don't really know how to do an introduction for this post, but basically it's about how i suck at social interactions and such stuff.
Well, i read a couple of weeks ago (around the time the last post was posted) that i was what you call an "Introvert". According to the internet, it's not really something common. The way i'm phrasing it makes it sound like a disease. Wtf. Ok it's now. It's just something like awkward turtle mode. Just to summarise what an introvert is, in case you don't know, they are people that are fine without declaring to the whole wide world what's on their mind all the time. They are peaceful people. Well, my summary is pretty bad, so i suggest you go Google about it.
Perhaps i'm letting one single word determine the way i live. It's really hard for me to just meet someone new and treat them like they're my long lost friend and such. I believe that true friendship takes time to form, takes knowing one another over a period of time, not just "Yo! Whuddup". Well, i'm still not really that close with all my classmates yet. They're friendly people, well at least some of them look like they are. It sucks seeing that they're getting friendlier to one another, yet here i am standing at the border. I don't know. I guess i've had trust issues ever since i left primary school. That was a VERY VERY dark time that i've not really told anyone. Hell, i don't even tell anyone this stuff. I just type it out. That's the reason why i'm blogging.
Well, the other reason why i don't tell people about myself, is because of a little quote that i believe in. "Everyone can talk, but not everyone can listen", which is probably why i'd rather lend a listening ear to anyone who needs someone to speak to. I don't really give the finest advices, but at least i always try. Honestly, people around me just keep talking and talking and talking. Don't get me wrong, talking is good. It's interesting, but please don't force me to talk. I'll join the convo when i have something to say. I guess i'm just more vocal, more retarded(in a good way, i hope) to the people i'm closer to. Why? Because society judges you for what you do, who you are, what you look like, what you say, hell, it's everything. Thus, i'm at a loss. If i talk, i'm afraid i'll offend. If i'm mute, i'm afraid i'll offend as well. This society game, is not fun at all.
Introvert? Meh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home